03 5480 3805
03 5480 3805
2018 National Conference & AGM
2018 AGM resolutions
2017 National Conference & AGM
2016 National Conference & AGM
2015 National Conference & AGM
Past AGM + Conferences
Issue 13 - Aug 18
Issue 12 - Jul 18
Issue 11 - Jun 18
Issue 10 - May 18
Issue 9 - Apr 18
Issue 8 - Mar 18
Issue 7 - Feb 18
Click the link to download our
Strategic Plan 2016-2019
A healthy Murray Darling Basin supports thriving communities, economic development and sustainable productivity.
To provide effective representation of local government and communities at state and federal level in the management of Basin resources by
• facilitating debate
• seeking to infl uence government policy.
To achieve our purpose, we will:
• advocate on behalf of Basin communities
• use local knowledge and expertise to fully understand regional issues
• act as a two-way conduit for information and discussion between our communities and governments
• encourage and facilitate debate about the things that matter for the Basin’s future
• explore options to achieve sound solutions to regional issues
• test information to ensure a sound base for those options
• be an educational resource for the Basin.
News letter Signup
Sign up to get notified of new promotions and receive updates about new products.